Annual Essay Writing Contest by Muscles Zone
Once again, Muscles Zone is trying to help students by giving away $1,500 as the grand prize for the winning essay entry! Muscles Zone aims to encourage student writers in developing their thinking skills. By hosting an essay writing contest with a massive prize, we are giving the winner a leg up on his or her studies. Take the challenge! All you need to do is let your competitive spirit guide you as you formulate your best essay.
Since you are all ears now, it’s now the time to read our contest’s terms and conditions.
How To Participate In The Muscles Zones’s Essay Writing Contest
Step 1: Create an essay with any of the topics that will be listed below. Each entry must be 1,000 to 2,000 words.
Step 2: Submit your work to email@example.com before the 31st of December, 2017. Your essay must also contain your contact information complete with your name, high school/college, year of graduation, major, email, and phone number.
Step 3: Make sure you can be reached or called by the 10th of January 2018. If you receive an e-mail or phone call from us during that day, then you are the winner!
- The essay that you create must have a word count of 1,000 to 2,000 words.
- Choose any of the topics listed below.
- What’s the significance of calorie counting?
- Should carbohydrates be avoided? Explain.
- How can stress management be improved?
- Who needs dietary supplements?
- Are dietary supplements effective and safe?
- Don’t write about yourself. Avoid trying to explain the reasons why you are the most deserving to win our essay writing contest. What we care about is the quality of every submission. The reasons and explanations on why you are participating are not relevant.
- Any POV is acceptable. However, you still need to use credible evidence when necessary.
- Have an introduction to your essay, as well as body paragraphs and try to come up with the best conclusion that you can.
Who Can Participate the Essay Writing Contest of Muscles.Zone?
All ages, races, nationalities, and genders are welcome to submit entries. However, you should be currently enrolled in a university, college or high school. If you are not, we won’t consider your essay regardless of how good it is. Also, you must have a GPA of 3.0 or above. Provide a proof of this and you will have a chance to win the $1,500 scholarship!
Please send your essay on or before the 31st of December, 2017. Once you send us your work, we will give you a notification that we received it. This means that you don’t have to send the same e-mail several times.
All essays will be assessed and judged thoroughly. The winning entry will be announced on the 10th of January, 2018. If you are the winner, we suggest you reply immediately in order to discuss the scholarship
We wish all the participants the best of luck!